Monday, April 11, 2016

Kaleidoscope….

Colours of life..

I like the fact that I display prominent traits of a Piscean; rather I am a typical Piscean- curious, a little spiritual and a true dreamer. I put in a great deal of emphasis on the realities of life, and love to find happiness in the smallest things life offers. The creator has offered us a variety of things and it all has something to contribute in the process of learning- that is my faith. In fact, I prefer and want my life to be that way. I also believe in thinking about the unseen in my life, whether it is my own intuition, my emotions or the world of spirituality. Staying connected with life in every way possible and living it to the fullest is a way of appreciating and celebrating LIFE- that is my philosophy.

Being on a constant search for something, finding deeper meaning from the grand scheme of life itself, to my own social interactions, observing and absorbing the events around myself, making connections that other people would never even see, analyzing the patterns in the feelings and actions of other people, and trying to be insightful is what enriches me, and adds meaning to my life.

These are reasons for which I would like to call Life – a Kaleidoscope.

Very often, I plunge into my memories and spend many hours thinking and only thinking about various aspects associated with life. Being philosophical is what makes a complete me. What should be the constituents of an ideal life, to be called the best? This was what my recent thoughts were all about.
Food for thought, indeed!!

Well, I ended up concluding that, nothing except your approach and attitude can make it the best. There are no hidden secrets for it, as our lives are surprising, filled with uncertainties, some happy moments, some exciting moments, some very sad incidences, but the mystery is that, it is designed differently for each one of us, though all of us stay on the very same planet.
Amazingly formulated by the ace designer, GOD! Leaving us wondering, of the technology he used to engineer our lives- it is different and amazing, for each of us, isn't it??

Hence, I would say, it is LIFE which is the most precious gift given to us by GOD. It is a ‘present’, a gift in its true sense. The recipe to make the most of life is to wake up thinking that, our life starts every morning, as a new day is like a new beginning, and not everybody is blessed to make this new beginning!

Be exultant, to see another beautiful day; as no one really knows for sure if we will be there to see another day! Indulge in learning something new; utilize the chance to make things which were wrong, better or right.  Experience the charm of another new day, as all of us are aware of how unpredictable our lives can be.

The mantra I would prescribe for myself is to wake up in the morning with a thought of accomplishing at least one good deed before going to bed, even if it is as simple as making an attempt to fix a smile or give a sincere compliment to someone who seems low. Perform an act of kindness for someone I do not know. If not anything else, make your parents, relatives or friends feel that they mean a lot to you. The happiness on their face will add meaning to your life and can make it the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment